The duration of our program varies from 12-18 months (or less), based on individual progress.
- Anchor House has a fifty bed men’s facility and twenty-eight bed women’s facility, both located in Brooklyn, NY.
- Anchor House is a Faith-based Intensive Residential Treatment program Licensed by OASAS (Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services).
- Anchor House provides treatment twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week for adults 18 years and older.
- Anchor House offers a wide range trauma informed curriculum of on-site therapeutic interventions grounded in evidence based practice.
- Anchor House curriculum is designed using a phase model which allows each resident to move forward at the healthiest pace for them.
- Anchor House requires an initial phone and in person assessment before intake and subsequent admission into treatment.
Those seeking treatment should have in their possession at least one to three pieces of identification. These could include a birth certificate, social security card, passport, alien registration card, current Medicaid Benefit Card, DMV Driver’s License or Non-Drivers Identification.